The ADVANCE IT Project now offers Statistical Services to faculty at North Carolina A&T State University with the primary objective of enhancing faculty research by assisting with data and statistical analyses.
ADVANCE IT Statistician:
Dr. Vinaya Kelkar
Expertise: Statistical Design, Modeling, and Analysis of Experimental and Observational Data! Experience working with faculty in diverse disciplines, including: Agriculture, Animal Science, Biology, Business, Education, Engineering, Mathematics, Nutrition, Psychology, Public Health.
- Study design (Designing experimental and observational studies, including survey design)
- Sample size and data considerations to support targeted modeling and hypothesis testing
- Data analyses (Primarily Quantitative analytical methods)
- Interpretation of results
- Preparation of analysis results for journal articles, conference presentations and various research activities
- Application of statistical methods in applied and empirical research
- Assistance with management and administration of programmatic data sets
Scheduling an Appointment:
To schedule an appointment, complete the online Consultation Request for a Statistician form. Once the request is received, you will be contacted by Dr. Vinaya Kelkar to confirm your appointment.