The NCA&T ADVANCE IT Scholar Program is designed to provide a year of focused interventions to increase excellence in teaching, research and engagement; boost scholarly productivity, and enhance the competitiveness for leadership roles of women in the academy. They are part of a unique and groundbreaking group of women representing North Carolina A&T State University.
NCA&T ADVANCE IT is pleased to announce the application period is open for the ADVANCE IT Faculty Scholars Program. This program is designed to connect a cohort of STEM/SBS women faculty, who will participate in activities designed to: (a) increase excellence in teaching, research and engagement, (b) boost scholarly productivity, and (c) enhance women’s competitiveness for leadership roles in the academy.
- Fast-track acceptance into ADVANCE development opportunities
- Individualized and peer mentoring
- Community of support
- Professional development workshops
- Targeted research initiatives
- Writing retreats
- Specialized leadership development
- A&T women faculty in a Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Social Science or Behavioral Science Department
- Priority for tenure-track / tenured women faculty members